İNGİLİZCE SEVİYE TESPİT SINAVI

1. There is ___________ in the room.
a) somebody b) anybody c) anything d) anywhere


2. There isn't _________ in the room.
a) somebody b) anybody c) something d) anywhere


3. There is _________ on the table.
a) anywhere b) something c) anybody d) somewhere


4. There isn't _____ on the table.
a) anywhere b) anything c) something d) anywhere


5. My key is _________ in the room.
a) somebody b) anybody c) somewhere d) anywhere


6. I don't know ________ in Antakya.
a) somewhere b) somebody c) anything d) anywhere


7. There is _____________ for you in the parcel.
a) something b) somebody c) somewhere d) anywhere


8.There isn't __________ in the parcel.
a) anything b) something c) anywhere d) somewhere


9. My cat was ________ in the house.
a) anything b) anywhere c) somewhere d) anybody


10. I can't find my cat ________ in the house.
a) something b) anything c) somewhere d) anywhere


11. I think, there is _______ in the kitchen.
a) anywhere b) somewhere c) anything d) somebody


12. There isn't _________ in the kitchen.
a) somebody b) something c) anything d) anybody


13. _______ you see somebody in the classroom yesterday?
a) Do b) Did c) Is d) Are


14. I _______ see anybody in the garden.
a) did b) didn't c) are d) aren't


15. ________ there something wrong with my watch?
a) Are b) Am c) Is d) Did


16. I _______ see anything wrong, can you?
a) am b) are c) can d) can not


17. I am hungry. _________ you got something to eat?
a) Has b) Did c) Have d) Do


18. There _______ something to eat in the fridge.
a) are b) have c) did d) is


19. There ______anything to drink in the fridge.
a) is b) are c) isn't d) didn't


20. ________ you know somewhere in Antakya?
a) Did b) Do c) Are d) Have


21. My friend _________ know anywhere in Antakya, does he?
a) did b) didn't c) do d) doesn't


22. Let us _________ somewhere to have a drink.
a) come b) came c) went d) go



23. ______ you buy something at the supermarket?
a) Do b) Are c) Have d) Did


24. My mother ______ buy anything, did she?
a) did b) do c) don't d) didn't


25. Naim _______ something from supermarket yesterday, didn't he?
a) buy b) go c) went d) bought

Paylaş

0 Yorum var "İNGİLİZCE SEVİYE TESPİT SINAVI"

Yorum Gönder