8.Sınıf Atlantik Yayınları İngilizce Ders Kitabı 70.Sayfa Cevapları

Ödev yapmak zor geliyorsa; www.ridkes.blogspot.com

8.Sınıf Atlantik Yayınları İngilizce Ders Kitabı 70.Sayfa Cevapları 

Sayfadaki 17. Etkinliğin Cevapları 
It’s 6 p.m. now. I’ve already vacuumed the floor, but I haven’t dried the dishes. After I vacuumed the floor, my friend called. We had a long conversation, so I didn’t have time to dry them. I’ll dry them now. My mother has already made the dinner. She is setting the table now. 

Sayfadaki 19. Etkinliğin Cevapları 
1. The children like hide and seek very much. They are playing happily. 
2. My dad is a helpful person. He shares all the housework with mum. 
3. My sister cleaned the entire house by herself. It was a tiring day for her. 
4. Jack is very selfish. He prepared the dinner just for himself. 
5. My brother didn’t feel good yesterday, but he is well now. 
6. I was late for the meeting, so I dressed up and left the house quickly. 
7. The film was very boring. I couldn’t watch it till the end and I left the cinema

Paylaş

0 Yorum var "8.Sınıf Atlantik Yayınları İngilizce Ders Kitabı 70.Sayfa Cevapları "

Yorum Gönder