8.Sınıf Atlantik Yayınları İngilizce Ders Kitabı 62.Sayfa Cevapları

Ödev yapmak zor geliyorsa; www.ridkes.blogspot.com

8.Sınıf Atlantik Yayınları İngilizce Ders Kitabı 62.Sayfa Cevapları 


Sayfadaki 26. Etkinliğin Cevapları 
Interviewer : Where is Priene Ancient City? 
You : It’s in Söke, Aydın. 
Interviewer : How far is it from Söke? 
You : It’s 15 kilometres far from Söke. 
Interviewer : Who built it? 
You : The Greeks built it. 
Interviewer : Have you ever been there? 
You : Yes, I have. 
Interviewer : How long did you stay there? 
You : I stayed there for two nights. 
Interviewer : How many times have you been there? 
You : I have been there twice, but I haven’t been there since 2010. 
Interviewer : Did you like it? 
You : Of course. The ruins of Priene are worth seeing. They are in a peaceful, sheltred location and there are a number of unique side streets and structures. Interviewer : Have you ever been to Doğubeyazit before? 
You : No, I have never been there. 
Interviewer : Thank you for the interview. 
You : My pleasure.

Paylaş

0 Yorum var "8.Sınıf Atlantik Yayınları İngilizce Ders Kitabı 62.Sayfa Cevapları "

Yorum Gönder